A House Wife

Posted by Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage


Today is Friday, and I always work on Fridays but I'm off today. As I was laying in bed before I got up to drink my coffee I was pretending, just for a few minutes that I was a house wife. Remember the day, way back when dinner was on the table at 5:00 and there was even a dessert after dinner. I grew up in a household like that, but how I wish I could of been a house wife. My husband would love to be a house husband for that matter. I am so thank-full for my job these days, and even more thank-full for a day off every now and then so I can pretend that I'm a house wife. I hope your having a wonderful day, if your at work or home.
Blessings,
Ginger

This entry was posted at 9/11/2009 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

4 comments

I am now a housewife after being in the working field for 30 years and I am LOVING it! Hubs likes me home also because I always have his dinner ready. Isn't it nice to be home, sugar? I hope you can arrange it soon if that's what you want.
xoxo,
Connie

September 11, 2009 at 3:24 PM

Hi Ginger. Glad you got the day off. I'm thankful I could be a housewife for all those years. Actually, come to think of it, I still am, and I love it.
About the flood in Sedona. They said nobody was hurt. I think that's amazing.
Have a great day.
Hugs,
Charlotte

September 11, 2009 at 4:00 PM

Days off! Love being able to be a housewife for a change.

God bless.

September 11, 2009 at 9:38 PM

Ginger, I worked many years of my life, but now retired. I guess that makes me a housewife, but Roy does most of the cooking when he is home.

Hope you had a great day off!
Barbara

September 12, 2009 at 1:29 AM

Post a Comment