Linens

Posted by Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage

I think that linens are by far one of my favorite things. I have so many that I have to keep them in 3 different places. I love everything from kitchen towels, to bed linens, to table cloths. One of my favorite places to go it the Pasadena flea market and visit this one lady that all she has are piles and piles of linens. It's one of those things where you never know what treasure you will find. It has been a long while since I have been because I just can't justify buying more when I don't use all that I have now, that has never stopped me before but the older I get the more practical I am, and let me tell you it is so boring!! SO what I have been thinking about doing is going to the flea market and maybe buying some of those beautiful linens and try to sell them. Not everyone has a Pasadena flea market close to them. This has been on my mind for almost a year so I guess I should make up my mind.

Here are some pictures that I found online of some linens. Are lines something that you love to collect?












Have a wonderful day,
Ginger

This entry was posted at 9/16/2009 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

4 comments

This is one of the things we have in common, Ginger. I love beautiful linens too. You should link this to White Wednesday. I just recently discovered it. Here's the url
http://fadedcharmcottage.blogspot.com/
I voted for baby Rex. Hope he wins.
Hugs,
Charlotte

September 16, 2009 at 11:29 AM

I also am passionate about linens~

Hugs

September 17, 2009 at 3:16 PM

I do like them and have hardly any. I did buy some the other week--an old runner, a tiny tablecloth and a few assorted white napkins (linen). It was an excellent price 9 bucks including the shipping!! You could do it on Ebay or is there another way to do it. I think it would be a neat idea, because, like you said many do not have places available--I especially like old things.

September 20, 2009 at 1:28 PM

Love your linens...I find vintage linens often while out garage saling and estate sales. I just can't get enough of them! Love your pics and your blog!

October 6, 2009 at 2:49 PM

Post a Comment