Mothers Day

Posted by Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage


What I like most about Mothers day, is watching my daughter be a mom. She has her days when she cries, she has her days when she laughs so hard that she cries. There are days when I call her just to say hello. I can here the boys playing in the background, she is talking to them, she talking to me, shes cooking dinner, and then the words come out, mom I have to go I'll call you later, I love you she says. I get tears in my eyes, tears of happiness tears of sorrow. Everyday I give the glory to God for the mother that my daughter has become and I give him all the glory that she is raising her boys, my grandsons to know Jesus.
Thank-you Lord!
I hope that all you you ladies have a wonderful Mothers day. Please visit Spiritual Sunday for inspirational devotions, stories and poems.
I have guest this weekend so it may take me a little longer to visit all of you, but I will be looking forward in visiting each one of you.
God Bless,
Ginger

This entry was posted at 5/09/2009 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

12 comments

Hi Ginger,
This brings such a sweet smile to me, as I have the same conversation with my daughter, And I have the same pride that you do, Thank you for sharing, may I wish you a very blessed and Happy Mother' Day.
Sue

May 10, 2009 at 12:19 AM
Anonymous  

I'm glad you and Holly have such a close relationship and I think it is wonderful she is such a good mother. Daughters are wonderful. So are sons for that matter.
Hugs and Happy Mother's Day.
Charlotte

May 10, 2009 at 12:24 AM

Oh Ginger, your post was so precious, what a wonderful job you have done raising your daughter to be the kind of mum she is today. Happy Mothers Day I hope it's filled with beauty.
Hugs
Melly:)

May 10, 2009 at 1:16 AM

I'm sure that she had a good model.

May 10, 2009 at 7:21 AM

What a beautiful family you have and what a precious legacy you have passed on. Happy Mother's Day!

May 10, 2009 at 8:32 AM

Happy Mother's Day!

May 10, 2009 at 11:40 AM

Hi Ginger~ I wanted to stop by to wish you the dearest Mother's Day!

Your post was written from the heart~ truly beautiful!!

Bless you

May 10, 2009 at 1:04 PM

Hi Ginger,
You have a wonderful relationship with your daughter! Precious! Thank you for sharing and have a beautiful Mother's Day.

Blessings,
Sandi

May 10, 2009 at 5:13 PM

Hi Ginger,
This is such a sweet tribute to the Mother that your daughter has become. I know she must love you very much for being the kind of Mother you were to her. It makes a kind of circle doesn't it? Wonderful ways God has for us!

Hugs,
Jean

May 10, 2009 at 7:53 PM

Hi Ginger...
what a lovely post. I hope you had a wonderful Mothers day!

May 10, 2009 at 8:02 PM

Ginger, the words I love you from your child are priceless. Thanks for sharing.

Thank you so much for the card my sweet friend.

God bless.

May 11, 2009 at 9:20 PM

Hello Ginger,

Thank you so much for the beautiful Mother's Day wish. I could not help but smile as you talked of your daughter, it so reminded me of myself and my precious daughter who is all grown up with children of her own. Not many days ago as we chatted on the phone I let her know just how proud I was of her. It truly does bring tears of joy when you see just how wonderful they have become. Thank you so much for this beautiful post. Enjoy a lovely week.

Smiles...

Beverly

May 12, 2009 at 12:16 PM

Post a Comment