Answered Prayers

Posted by Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage

It is Spiritual Sunday please join us this week we would love to meet you.

For this weeks Spiritual Sunday post I just want to share two answered prayers that I have been praying for. The first is my husbands test all came back good, he has one more exray to take and that will be the last of the test. God is so Good thank-you Lord.
He does have to watch what he eats, you know the foods we all need to be careful of when we get older.
The second prayer that was answered is kinda funny to me because I got the chills and tears in my eyes and a smile all at the same time because I knew Gods hand played in this adventure 100%. Last week it was my turn to teach the ladies class at church, I wanted to talk about the different foods in the Bible. I thought to myself it would be great if I could get the company Food For Life ( they sell Ezekiel 4:9 products) to donate 20 loaves of the Ezekiel 4:9 bread. So I went to the company where they make the bread, and asked if they could donate 20 loaves of bread for the ladies class at church. She said sure they donate to churches all the time she just needed a tax paper and a letter head. The pick up days are Tuesday and Fridays. I went back on Tuesday to pick up the 20 loaves of bread and they gave me 100 loaves of bread and she said I could come back once a week to get food for the church pantry. I was thinking of God the entire time all this was taking place. They make a handful of different products here is the web page if you are interested in reading about the food they make here is their web page
Have you had any answered prayers this week? I would love to hear about them.
God Bless,
Ginger

This entry was posted at 5/23/2009 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

22 comments

Glory to God, who is able through His mighty power at work within us, to accomplish infinitely more than we might ask or think. Ephesians 3:20
Great post! I love testimonies!

May 23, 2009 at 6:57 PM
Anonymous  

This past week we had revival at our church, and God was really doing a deep healing in my son regarding his dad. In the middle of the last night's service, we got a phone call that his dad (my ex-husband) was very ill and being rushed to the hospital. My son prayed all the way in the car (a 2 hour drive) and by the time we got near the hospital, we got a call that his dad was better and was being sent home. Later, there was a time of deeper forgiveness and emotional healing. God is so good.

May 23, 2009 at 9:08 PM

How great is God that He does answer our prayers, I'm glad to hear about your husbands results. I hope you have a lovely weekend, Ginger!
Hugs
Melly:)

May 23, 2009 at 9:16 PM

How awesome is God?! Made me think of Jesus feeding the 5000... =]

May 23, 2009 at 10:12 PM

Ginger,
Isn't that just like God to give to us so abundantly over and above what we've asked for? God is SO good...ALL the time!


Blessings,
Jean

May 23, 2009 at 10:30 PM

Hi Ginger,
God is so good! He just loves to bless His children abundantly. I am also happy to hear your hubby is alright! Prayer really does change things. Have a wonderful weekend.

Blessings,
Sandi

May 23, 2009 at 10:54 PM
Anonymous  

You're right, Ginger. God is so good. I'm thankful Wayne's tests came back good. And how great you were given the bread. I have bought it at Trader Joe's. It's really good bread quite expensive also.
I think it's great you taught the ladies class also.
Hugs,
Charlotte

May 23, 2009 at 11:18 PM

So glad about your husband's test results! I love it when God's answers are so totally obvious, as it was in your "20 loaves adventure"!
Kathy

May 24, 2009 at 12:03 AM

Ginger, What an inspiring post. I am happy your husband's test were good and the story of the bread is certianly God's doing.

God's hands were around my daughter and aunt this week, both had surgery and both are doing great.

Happy Spititual Sinday.

May 24, 2009 at 6:09 AM

I'm sure the ladies of the Bible class appreciated that extra effort of yours.

May 24, 2009 at 7:42 AM

Charlotte said what I would have said. She beat me to it. I will just say, "Amen" and have a great day.

May 24, 2009 at 11:49 AM

So like our God to give us above & beyond what we can think or ask!!!
Susan

May 24, 2009 at 1:15 PM

It is encouraging to read of your answers to prayer.
Thanks for sharing the link also, my husband read some about their bread and wanted to get some.

May 24, 2009 at 5:13 PM

I'm glad God answered those prayers,Ginger!

Have a good weekend,
Carolyn

May 24, 2009 at 8:07 PM

Praise God for ansered prayer-thanks for sharing God's goodness.

May 25, 2009 at 12:15 AM

WOW Ginger!
Ask and you shall receive!! What a blessing the Lord has given to you and your special ladies.

I am glad to hear about your hubby's results - let us know how we can continue to pray for BOTH of you!
Blessings,
Kymber

May 25, 2009 at 8:33 AM

Good news is always "good" ~ glad your husband's test came back just that...hugs

The bread story is heart warming--just think of all that bread to share and the story behind it!

May 27, 2009 at 5:59 PM

I am so thankful and praising God that your husbands test came back great!
God is so awesome! What a generous and loving act that the bread company did. I wish more companies did the same thing!
Thanks for sharing...Love Julie

May 27, 2009 at 9:49 PM

Love your new header picture.
Charlotte

May 27, 2009 at 11:10 PM

yes, oh yes, alot of answered prayer this week ... even when it seems i'm not worthy

May 28, 2009 at 11:12 PM

He truly does want to grant us the desires of our heart and even more that we could ever possibly imagine.

Blessings to you and your husband.

May 30, 2009 at 9:25 AM

Hello Ginger!

God does indeed answer pray, oh my what a wonderful Saviour we serve. I am rejoicing with you over the test results for your husband and what a joy, a hundred loaves of bread. A beautiful testimony my friend. Enjoy a lovely weekend.

Smiles...

Beverly

May 30, 2009 at 7:31 PM

Post a Comment