Posted by Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage in

I just wanted to share with my blogging friends that I am so excited, I'm going
to be meeting with another blogger. Jackie at the Land Of The Living Skies. I have known Jackie for sometime now, I even knew her before I started to blog. Well with her living in Canada and me here in Ca. I never thought we would ever meet. Words cannot explain how happy I am to meet this lady and her husband. We will be meeting the second week of Feb. In Las Vegas. It is a chance in a life time and I'm going to take it.
Thank-you Jackie for planning your vacation in Las Vegas!

This entry was posted at 1/27/2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

Have a fun time!
Just catching up with all of the blogs.
Rosemary

January 27, 2009 at 11:15 PM

Ohhhhhhhhhhh...that will be wonderful!!!! Lucky you...lucky Jackie...

Can't wait to hear about your visit!

Hugs

January 28, 2009 at 5:28 PM

Post a Comment