Posted by Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage in


I have been tagged for a meme and it is a fun one! Charlotte, tagged me to play a picture game where you go to your 6th file in your photo's and open up your 6th pitcher in that file and share it and tell a story behind it. So here is my picture. This is Lennie, she is my granddaughter, she is about 10 months old here she is now a year old. I was so excited to get her all pretty to take her to her dads work, I just had to take lots of picture. Little did I know before we made it to her dads work that the poor baby would get sick all over her dress, I took me at least 15 min. to clean her up.I had to stop at a gas station and take her to the restroom to get her clean. So she had a diaper on when she saw her daddy, the love of her life, other that her grandpa. Thank-you Charlotte for tagging be it was fun. You all know me by now , so if you come by often please play this meme with us it is so much fun.
Have a great day,

This entry was posted at 1/16/2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

9 comments

Anonymous  

Awe that's so cute but a sad story. What a cute dress too. Oh well, her Daddy was just as glad to see her in a diaper as he would have been to see her in a designer outfit.
Hugs,
Charlotte

January 16, 2009 at 3:44 PM

Hi Ginger....what a sweet grand baby, I love the photo. I did this tag to and thought it was fun.

Missed you and glad to see you back....your blog looks so pretty.

I saw you are meeting Jackie. You are both so sweet I know you are going have a great time....hugs, Linda

January 16, 2009 at 6:48 PM
Anonymous  

In response to your question on growing ivy in the house, it does really well for me in those African Daisy pots because they will die immediately if they dry out and that keeps them watered assuming of course that you keep water in the bottom part of the pot. I should have put my little rose plant in one of those pots I guess. Then it wouldn't have gotten dried out like it did.
Charlotte

I think I told you before, but I really like your new header on this blog.

January 16, 2009 at 9:44 PM

Ginger where did you get the toile canvas bags you sent Cindy at Romantic Home love them. Thx Diane

January 17, 2009 at 12:28 AM

Hello Diane,
I bought them in Palm Springs at a farmers market. They are not as big as most bags but I love them. They were only $1.97 too. Last time I was there they were working on getting a web page going, I will see I will see if I can find it.
Thanks for stopping by,
ginger
Ginger

January 17, 2009 at 7:49 AM

Ginger, you have a sweet grand daughter.. I don't know why but when I take pictures of our granbabie 'Emma Mae', she always puts food in her mouth..Soo I have a lot of slobbery pictures..lol..

Have a wonderful day.
Cat

January 17, 2009 at 9:03 AM

She is just adorable! That dress is beautiful...hope it came clean in the wash!

January 17, 2009 at 1:45 PM

Ginger, Your grandbaby is just cute, cute, cute! Love her dress, too and I'm sure she will get to wear it again! Great picture!


~Jean

January 19, 2009 at 12:45 PM

Oh my goodness she is so beautiful! Little ones never surprise us---they can get messy pretty quick.

Lucky little girl to go to her granddaddy's work!

Best of hugs

January 20, 2009 at 8:57 AM

Post a Comment