Hello My Friends

Posted by Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage

Remember me, gosh it seems like for ever since I posted. Well, as you all know by now I always like to change my blog, so I decided to learn how. Thanks to PaisleyCatScraps She was so kind in teaching me how to do this. I am very new and still learning but if you want a new look anytime, she offers some beautiful free layouts, check it out. I'm sure you will have fun looking for something new over at her blog. When I made my blog I got this beautiful paper from Sweet Love of mine. I can not find her link, I am so new at this I need to get organized. I will be posting again soon who knows maybe even tomorrow.




This entry was posted at 1/15/2009 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

5 comments

I really love the new look, chick! And glad that you took the time and initiative to learn how to do it on your own. Good job.
Smooches,
Connie

January 15, 2009 at 9:25 AM

Hi Ginger! thanks so much for stopping in for a visit!

Oh my gosh! Your blog looks FAB-U-LOUS!! The header came out great!! isn't it so much fun!!?

have a wonderful week !! Hugs, Cynthia

January 15, 2009 at 9:30 AM
Anonymous  

Wow Ginger. Your blog is getting prettier by the minute.

I know you haven't been posting much lately, but I just tagged you for a photo meme. It's pretty easy and I thought it was fun and thought you might like a break from creating backgrounds and join the tag.

BTW Mr. Linky looks like he's making a comeback.

Hugs,
Charlotte

January 15, 2009 at 12:45 PM

I love your new look on the blog.
Also your signature.
Thanks for the info.
Smiles.
Ruthie

January 15, 2009 at 1:34 PM

Ginger, I can see that you have been busy..Your blog looks lovely!..I am so proud..of us..lol..

Here is a little trick I learned..
PaisleyCatScrapsFreeBlogLayouts

January 15, 2009 at 3:29 PM

Post a Comment