I am back

Posted by Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage

I am back from my week off of blogging WOW! I sure did miss it. I did get a lot of work done. I got all my paper work together for taxes and I painted a fountain that I have been wanted to paint for about a year now. During the week I will show pictures of the fountain. But I have to share with you what I did yesterday. I went to the flea market with my sister in law and a friend of hers. It was so much fun!! I only spent $28.oo. I will show pictures of what I bought during the week. But here are just a couple of pictures I took while we were there.

Here are some beautiful old knobs they were$2.00 each not to bad

I did not get any but I love them they are so pretty



Here are some linens piles of them I think I was in

heaven.


This pile was only $1.00 and in the box were old hankies for

for only .50 cents each. It was so much fun. This was

was my favorite part of the flea market. When ever I

go to the flea market this is what I look forward to the most. I am having problems with other blogs loading and I can't edit my side bar all the way down. I am add blogs to my sidebar but can not add anymore until this is fixed. So I want to thank everyone for letting me use there blogs that they have listed until I can add all of my favorites back. ( yes they were all lost )
I hope everyone is doing well and I will talk tomorrow.
ginger







This entry was posted at 3/10/2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

10 comments

Oh! I have always wanted to go to the Rose Bowl Flea Market! It looks like the best place! Can't wait to see what you bought there.
Penny

March 10, 2008 at 8:37 AM

Ginger, I've missed your blog this past week! :) I'm glad you were able to get some work done, taking a break is like vacation. It's nice to have, but it's nice to get back home too. I'm looking forward to your flea market finds!

March 10, 2008 at 9:22 AM

Oh- we have always wanted to go (kari went long ago!!) Glad you had such a fun and fabulous trip!!
Come on over and leave this post (or another filled with spring fun!) link to share a bit of spring and wash away those winter blues!

blessings,
kari & kijsa

March 10, 2008 at 11:14 AM

Glad you're back. I missed you. That flee market in Pasadena sounds fantastic. I'm glad you got a lot accomplished and will be looking forward to your future blogs.
Have a great week.

March 10, 2008 at 11:32 AM

Hi Ginger!

Glad you had a nice vacation from blogging! I guess I had a blog vacation of sorts too with my computer being down for a week but it's sure great to be back!

Can't wait to see your pictures! I've always wanted to go to the Rose Bowl Flea Market.

Also, did you get my email about the blanket? I sent it just before your little vacation (on FEB 28th) Let me know what you think. Have a fabulous week!

Erin

March 10, 2008 at 11:44 AM

The Rose Bowl Flea Market looks like a lot of fun. Makes me wish that I could go.

Those were big piles of linens Ginger, I hope you had fun looking through them all.

March 10, 2008 at 3:26 PM

I've always wanted to go to that flea market! Wow, I can't believe those prices!

March 10, 2008 at 3:57 PM

I've been checking, and glad to see your back! Hope all is well, and you got done what you wanted to.

March 10, 2008 at 10:29 PM

The Rose Bowl Flea Market !!!!! I WANNA GO, TOO......
And, while I am there, I will buy some of those beautiful knobs.....
bj

March 11, 2008 at 10:12 AM

I found you blog today and want to tell Hi! And a saw the Rose Bowl Flea Market, I almost started count cash in my pocket! What a lovely place! What a vonderful prices!

March 11, 2008 at 3:35 PM

Post a Comment