A bit of history

Posted by Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage

In a previous post I had mentioned about my grandfather dying at the age of 103. When he was two years old my great grandparents took him and they migrated from Russia to Germany and then from Germany they took this ship to the United States.

Here are the signatures of the passengers.
I will resume with my normal blogging things tomorrow, I just wanted to share this with you.
Have a nice day
ginger

This entry was posted at 3/18/2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

6 comments

How interesting. We're learning a lot about each other through blogging, huh.

March 18, 2008 at 1:44 PM

Very interesting, Ginger....I just love history and I have a little bit on my mother's side but know nothing much about my dad's side of the family.
Have a good day, bj

March 18, 2008 at 1:48 PM

What wonderful mementos of your grandfathers life. I bet you treasure them.

March 18, 2008 at 4:43 PM

A bit of history sounds so interesting~ especially when we learn about family. I can't wait to hear more...

March 18, 2008 at 5:55 PM

That is very cool!!!
Rosemary

March 19, 2008 at 7:00 PM

I love family history. How neat to have the page with all the passenger signatures. Linda

March 19, 2008 at 8:22 PM

Post a Comment