Posted by Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage

It's kinda funny how our prayers are answered sometimes. For the last week I have been praying extra hard about finding more time to read my Bible and to spend more of a one on one with God. Well the next day (Monday) my computer was not working. It was out for 2 1/2 days. So I think the good lord was telling me that I spend to much time on the computer. So I have decided to put him first the first part of my morning then the second part will be towards my blogging.

Tomorrow I will show you a picture of a project that I had to finish before I started one of my new ones. I just love that way it turned out. I have only had this project for about a year and just know found the time to do it. I hope all the other projects get done faster.

Have a wonderful day,
ginger

This entry was posted at 3/19/2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

5 comments

Welcome back, Ginger. I missed you. Computers can drive you crazy, but what did we ever do without them? I'm anxious to hear more about your project.
Have a great day!

March 20, 2008 at 10:33 AM

Hi Ginger, I think talking to God and reading your Bible each morning is a wonderful way to start the day.
Looking forward to seeing your project. Happy Easter and hugs to you, Linda

March 21, 2008 at 12:37 PM

Yes, I do so agree about our prayers being answered in all kinds of ways. It hits me nearly every day of how awesome HIS work is. And, how much HE listens to us...
Hugs, bj

March 21, 2008 at 12:42 PM

The world works in mysterious ways my friend!

Have a wonderful Easter!
Hugs,
Penny

March 21, 2008 at 8:33 PM

Hi Ginger,

I just sent you an email!! Glad to have you back!

Hugs,
Erin

March 22, 2008 at 10:35 AM

Post a Comment