New Colors

Posted by Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage

OKAY! Your probable thinking Ginger not again! But if you notice the new look is for Christmas so I had a good reason to change (HE HE HE) With 3 grandchildren I need to start thinking about Christmas ( IKE'S) I guess I should of started about 4 months ago. Its a good thing blogging is FREE and it actually keeps me from shopping because I would shop when I got bored and now this takes that time up rather nicely. Thank-you everyone I have meet some wonderful women.
ginger

This entry was posted at 11/10/2007 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

8 comments

yup---you change blogs looks, like I move furniture!!

November 10, 2007 at 6:16 PM

pls come by my blog..i have something for you...
yep, with g-kids, i shop all yr long. i have to...we have 10
bj

November 10, 2007 at 8:33 PM

That's one of the reasons I love visiting your blog~ you are not afraid of change! I think it's terrific.

November 10, 2007 at 11:25 PM

Change can be a good thing. I fool around with mine but have never really found something that speaks to me yet. Oh well I will keep on playing around. Every day I learn a bit more.

November 11, 2007 at 1:09 PM

Hi..I just stopped by to tell you that the BELIVE and FAITH "signs" on the table with the salt and pepper shakers are actually napkins. One side has the Believe and the other, Faith.
bj

November 12, 2007 at 8:57 AM

love the sarah Mcla--hmmm don't know how to spell her name---I love her music!! I used to have an old casset tape of hers--I will have to get a CD. ;-)

November 12, 2007 at 9:53 AM

Change is a good thing, it keeps things interesting. Linda

November 12, 2007 at 4:04 PM

I love it! I have been thinking of something new for Tea Time, but have not decided as yet... Have a wonderful week.

Hugs to you...

Beverly

November 12, 2007 at 6:42 PM

Post a Comment