My computer room/ spare bedroom

Posted by Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage




All though I am not done with this by all means I just wanted to share with everyone what I built all by MYSELF! My husband cut the wood for me and I did the rest. It was a closet and I added the desk top cut a hole for the cords in the wood and I had a glass top made with the hole in it also. I add two shelf's on the top for just some of my books. I want to make it much prettier but it will have to wait until after the first of the year. The very small shelf on the bottom I just added it has 4 sections for my bills week 1 ,week 2 ,week 3, and week 4. So that way I know what is due at that time of the month. I always like to get organized for the new year I am started early this year.
I thought about putting a pretty curtain across so when we have company over they don't have to look at all of this. I want to make a pretty chalk board myself to add to the back of the wall but I just don't know when.
Oh and the cords ( OMG!) I dislike them but I need to organize them so there not a mess.
have a nice day
ginger


This entry was posted at 11/08/2007 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

6 comments

I hate all the cords as well. I can never seem to get them all straightened out. Sure wish I could get rid of a few of them.

November 8, 2007 at 3:49 PM

That looks so great! I bet you impressed you husband with this! I love the little cherub wall pocket.

November 8, 2007 at 6:34 PM

What a great idea! You are so handy to do this yourself. I can hardly hang a curtain rod. When I have to, I just find the longest nails around and hopefully the nail won't stick outside the "outside" of the house! :))))) This is a place you can certainly call "your own."

November 8, 2007 at 9:41 PM

That is such a great idea...You did a fantastic job. The little cherbu wall pocket is so sweet.
bj
Oh, don't forget to send me your address for your PIF gift!!

November 8, 2007 at 11:15 PM

Oh, Ginger, please forgive me for misunderstanding. I didn't mean to put you on the spot! It is absolutely no big deal at all...it is going to be fun just doing it with a couple of people and if another wants to play, that's fine, too. Again, it is no big deal AT ALL.
Have a happy day,
bj

November 9, 2007 at 8:22 AM

Nice job--can't believe you did it! ;-)

November 10, 2007 at 6:18 PM

Post a Comment