Happy Anniversary (NOV. 24)

Posted by Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage


17 years ago I married my best friend, words cannot explain how much this man means to me. Of course we have are ups and then we have our downs, the downs are very few. I have the Lord to thank for this wonderful man. Here is a bit of information about the man in my life.
1. He would rather be in the kitchen than in the garage
2.He makes sure that I have clean clothes to wear
3. He lights more candles than I do
4. He puts roses on my pillow case
5. He sprays the pillow cases with linen spray
6 He drinks coffee out of a tea cup rather than a mug
7. He needs a tissue when watching certain movies
8. He LOVES THE LORD MORE THAN HE LOVES ME!
9. He would be the one to wash Jesus feet.
I love you Wayne Thank-you for being in my life and being my life!
your wife

This entry was posted at 11/15/2007 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

12 comments

Ginger,

Awwwwwwww! That's so awesome!!! What a tribute! I didn't know it was your Anniversary!?!? You made me cry too : )

I love you guys!

Marion

November 15, 2007 at 11:29 PM

Ginger, you two look like a matched pair. Have a very happy Anniversary. God bless the two of you with many more.

November 16, 2007 at 8:23 AM

MY, MY......what a handsome couple you make. Love must be in the air, as it seems there's a LOT of us ladies so thankful for their men!
Thanks for coming by and leaving such nice words.
Pls. come back....
bj

November 16, 2007 at 9:32 AM

Awesome and what a cute picture--thanks for sharing that!! It is sometimes the simple things we enjoy most ie: when my hubby brings me a fresh brewed cup of coffee in the morning while I am still in bed; gentle hugs from the back; a phone call during the workday; a Saturday morning stroll together;-)

November 16, 2007 at 11:36 AM

This a most beautiful post! Congratulations to the two of you. You look so sweet together!! Enjoy your Anniversary, and the many more to come!

Hugs....

Beverly

November 16, 2007 at 11:48 AM

Wow Ginger,
What a great guy. Happy Anniversary to you both.
Thanks for the comments on my blog.
I think you would love shopping on Main St. in Ventura.
Have a great weekend,
Rosemary

November 16, 2007 at 12:43 PM

Love your picture, how happy you are. Happy Anniversary...you both are truly blessed to have found each other. Linda

November 16, 2007 at 2:06 PM

How sweet - what a wonderful tribute to your man. Enjoyed your blog.

November 16, 2007 at 2:12 PM

This gives me goose bumps~ just awesome words & photo too! Time to celebrate the goodness that life can bring! And roses on the pillowcase~ now that's a "keeper!"

November 16, 2007 at 3:01 PM

What a sweet tribute to your husband. Happy Anniversary.

My husband and I are celebrating our anniversary on the 29th of this month.

November 17, 2007 at 11:10 AM

Ginger, how romantic! Congrats on your 17 years. Happy Anniversary.
Penny

November 17, 2007 at 11:42 AM

How wonderful that you are married to your best friend and he is such a great guy who loves the Lord! You are truly blessed! Congratulations!

:0) Sharon

November 29, 2007 at 9:48 AM

Post a Comment