Good morning

Posted by Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage

I am on a Cottage living forum and we did a gift exchange, well my partner only lives about 30 miles from me so we decided to meet at a cute town for lunch and exchange our gift. Her gift to me was amazing here is a picture of it, its a home made house and then there were gifts in each little box. It is SOOOOO CUTE! But even more it was just so exciting meeting someone that I have been talking to for awhile and already felt like I knew them. But before I went home I just had to take some pictures of some cute cute cute houses. I just love these houses. This town is just too cute!
























This entry was posted at 11/30/2007 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

4 comments

Good morning Ginger.

The gifts are sooo cute. I am glad that you had a good time and got to meet your friend.

Loved the pictures of the houses. Your camera seems to be working fine now, no more blurry.

November 30, 2007 at 9:33 AM

What precious gifts....and how great that you two could get together. Small world, hu!!?!
Such cute houses!
bj

December 1, 2007 at 3:32 PM

Love the houses! How neat that the two of you lived so close and were able to meet up. I am interested in your forum. Could you send me a link? I love to join groups, meet new people and swap boxes.
Enjoy your weekend!

December 1, 2007 at 10:00 PM

I agree cute houses!! That is why I love taking walks!!

December 2, 2007 at 5:32 PM

Post a Comment