Posted by Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage

April 23, 2011





Before There was SUNDAY There was FRIDAY

I was not there, but I can feel the chills in my body,  I can  feel the earth move, I can  here the rumble in the sky. The pain that the Lord went through for you and me.
     Jesus had told his disciples and friends that he would rise after 3 days, they  wanted to believe him because they loved him. Three days after Jesus was crucified he indeed raised  from the dead.

Heavenly father, 
My words alone can not express my love for you ,my words alone will never be able to thank-you enough.
I pray that my heart and actions show how grateful I am for you and how much I love you,Thank-you Lord for dieing for me so that I can live with you in eternity.
Amen

This would be a perfect weekend to visit Spiritual Sunday 
You will be so glad that you did.

This entry was posted at 4/23/2011 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

18 comments

me too Ginger....the power of what He did...and remembering that sometimes it gets worse before it gets better. Happy Easter

April 23, 2011 at 9:00 AM
Anonymous  

Much to ponder, reflect on this Easter weekend. All that Christ endured for our sin. But Sunday is coming... Alleluia. Have a blessed Easter!

April 23, 2011 at 10:17 AM

Today its raining hard and I wonder what it was like the day AFter. How gloomy it must have been. How sorrowful everyone must have felt. Beautiful post. Blessings, Joanne

April 23, 2011 at 10:59 AM
Anonymous  

He is risen!

He is risen indeed!

Hallelujah!

April 23, 2011 at 12:11 PM

Good post. Happy Easter. Wish you guys would come for a long visit.

April 23, 2011 at 3:23 PM

Amen, Ginger. I feel the same way. I also agree with what Clif said above.
Hugs & blessings,
Charlotte

April 23, 2011 at 3:35 PM

Thank you Ginger for this beautiful post and prayer.

Jocelyn @
http://justalittlesouthernhospitality.blogspot.com/

April 23, 2011 at 3:53 PM

Our Saviour is risen and sits at the right hand side of the Father, He is Lord!! Thank you so much for this lovely post dear Ginger.

May you and your family enjoy a beautiful and joy filled Easter Sunday.

Smiles♥

Beverly

April 23, 2011 at 9:12 PM

Wishing you a Happy Easter, Ginger!! Sending hugs your way and Easter blessings,
Cindy

April 24, 2011 at 1:44 AM

Yay! He is risen! Hallelujah!

Lovely post, Ginger. Blessings :)

April 24, 2011 at 3:01 AM

Have a blessed week and glorious Resurrection Day!

April 24, 2011 at 10:12 AM

Praying you have had a lovely day full of Easter hymns, joys, and hugs and will have a bright and beautiful Easter week. :)

April 24, 2011 at 11:10 PM

Great post! I think you speak for many of us.

April 25, 2011 at 7:41 AM

Hi Ginger,
He is risen; Hallelujah! Wonderful post! I hope you had a blessed Easter weekend and thank you for stopping by.

Easter blessings,
Sandi

April 25, 2011 at 9:01 AM

A beautiful reflection and prayer. And now that He lives, He promises that I too live. Just because I believe! How can I not want to spend my days for Him?

Blessings, Debbie

April 25, 2011 at 11:52 AM

Amen! Thank the Lord for all He has done for us.

April 25, 2011 at 10:43 PM

Aamen

April 26, 2011 at 6:52 AM

Let me add my amen...never enough words to thank Him enough...

April 26, 2011 at 9:05 AM

Post a Comment