Posted by Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage


Hello My Friends


I was in the mood to post a poem today and as I was looking on the Internet and I came across a poem that I loved. I decided to follow the link to this persons personal blog. Since the blog was current I decided to ask permission to share his poem. I'm waiting for his reply so it may be a next week post but in the mean time here is the link to his blog http://versical.wordpress.com/ His name is Mike Bullock. He has some beautiful Christian poems that I'm sure you would enjoy reading. If this is your first time here at my blog please stop by
Spiritual Sunday to read some encouraging post.
Blessings,
Ginger

This entry was posted at 1/22/2011 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

12 comments

off to see check out the blog.. thanks for sharing.

Happy Spiritual Sunday!!

January 23, 2011 at 2:26 AM
Anonymous  

Hi Ginger, thanks so much for your comments and support of my poetry. You are welcome to copy any of them and I'll put your link on my websites. God Bless, Mike.

January 23, 2011 at 3:52 AM

wishing you His best...today and always.

January 23, 2011 at 9:57 AM

Ginger, how sweet of Mike to let you copy his beautiful writings.

Have a beautiful week.
TTFN ~
Marydon

January 23, 2011 at 2:23 PM

I'll try to check him out. Have a lovely day.

January 23, 2011 at 2:39 PM

That's a blog worth checking out. Thanks Ginger. I appreciate Spiritual Sundays so much. God bless you, Dr. Bobbi

January 23, 2011 at 5:04 PM
Anonymous  

He does have some interesting poems there. Thank you for sharing the link.
Blessings,
Charlotte

January 23, 2011 at 5:09 PM

That is a very pretty poem. Thanks for sharing it, Ginger.

January 23, 2011 at 7:39 PM
Anonymous  

Hi Ginger. Wow.. lots of poems!
I admire folks who can write like that. Happy Spiritual Sunday!

January 23, 2011 at 10:50 PM

Sweet words of encouragement for worship - at church, and at home as well. Thank you for a lovely Spiritual Sunday :)

January 24, 2011 at 8:42 AM

He is a great Poet, thanks for directing us to His Blog !
Blessings,
~Myrna

January 25, 2011 at 7:40 AM

Hi Ginger,

Thank you so much for sharing words that encourage me to trust God with my life.

Blessings and peace.

MTJ

January 25, 2011 at 7:40 PM

Post a Comment