Posted by Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage

Happy New Year

I want to let everyone know how much I appreciate all of you. This past year I feel like I have been so blessed. Reading all of your post always touch my heart. Lately I don't feel like I have been a very good blog host, the past three months have been very busy for me at work,the older I get the harder it is to have a job that is so physical. Now that the holidays are behind us I hope to be a better host. Thank-you Charlotte for putting up with me over that last few months.


James 1:2-4Count it all joy, my brothers, when you meet trials of various kinds, for you know that the testing of your faith produces steadfastness. And let steadfastness have its full effect, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing.

Please stop by Spiritual Sunday and visit some beautiful inspiring blogs.Happy New Year,Ginger

This entry was posted at 1/02/2011 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

5 comments

My dear Ginger, Praying that 2011 is all God dreams for you! Bless you for hosting Spiritual Sundays. Thank you for sharing your heart and for allowing us to share ours! I’ve learned and learning still for the experiences of reading your posts and the others beautiful people that join in every week.
Happy new year to you and yours and leave all the problems of the past, bury them deep... embrace the new year 2011! Everyday, smile and be happy, no matter what the pressures are just smile them away...CHEERS TO A BEAUTIFUL 2011!“Happy New Year! May this year bring you blessings abound.”
Virginia

January 2, 2011 at 1:45 PM

you're the best Ginger...never for one moment forge that. Hugs to you. ☺☺

January 2, 2011 at 6:17 PM

What a lovely and apt verse. Have a blessed New Year.

January 2, 2011 at 8:51 PM

You're doing GREAT Ginger! As always, Spiritual Sunday is such a blessing to so many of us and we appreciate both you and Charlotte. Have a LOVELY week! :)

January 2, 2011 at 9:36 PM

You don't need to apologize at all, Ginger. The Spiritual Sundays blog would not be nearly as good without you as a co-host. I think we all can do better in many ways this new year. You are always a blessing to me.
Hugs & blessings,
Charlotte

January 4, 2011 at 12:07 PM

Post a Comment