Spring

Posted by Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage

This is our tree during the fall and winter months. It's not so
pretty.

This is the tree now. I love shade trees in the front yard, it must be the ambiance of the shade I like. This tree is about 4 years old. We have two more in the back yard that are doing much better for some reason.The roses are Pascali, they are a pure white rose. My favorite roses are English Roses but I fell in love with this Hybrid Tea. This picture is taken from the inside of my kitchen.
Have a wonderful day,
ginger








This entry was posted at 4/18/2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

6 comments

Very pretty tree!!
Have a nice weekend!
Rosemary

April 18, 2008 at 11:22 AM

I, too love shade trees in my front yard. The only problem is our sewer and water come from the front. We have to be careful what kind of tree we plant.

God bless.

April 18, 2008 at 12:09 PM

Yes, trees always look better with leaves. They look kinda naked without them. I love shade trees too, especially here in AZ.
Hope you guys have a great weekend.

April 18, 2008 at 5:40 PM

Glad I just discovered your blog. Lovely roses.

M

April 18, 2008 at 10:47 PM

What a beautiful tree! Don't you just love spring? I am glad you have your computer back! Glad that you got to see some of Italy with me...

Have a great weekend!
Hugs,
Penny

April 18, 2008 at 11:14 PM

I would love to look out of my kitchen and see this tree arrangment. Isn't it nice to see how the trees, flowers~ seem to come back to "life" after the winter months? Such a joy when something is beautiful to look at.

April 19, 2008 at 9:13 PM

Post a Comment