Change of Heart

Posted by Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage

Do you remember the hutch I bought for $45.00? Well I had a change of heart. My husband and I decided to see what it looked like in the dinning room. (WOW that's a concept putting a hutch in the dinning room) Well we loved it and my husband likes the finish like it is, so I won't be painting it black, for a while anyway. Tomorrow I will show you were I moved the buffet table that was there before.
I hope everyone has a blessed day,
ginger

This entry was posted at 4/21/2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

10 comments

Really just 45.00? What a steal! It is wonderful!!!! Looks great in the dining room, too.

Have a great week!

xo
Becky

April 21, 2008 at 10:46 AM

That looks great, Ginger. I can't believe you got it for $45.00. Wow, that was a steal.
I'm glad you got to get away for a day.

April 21, 2008 at 10:57 AM

Hi Ginger I'm so happy to see you back and all is well. What a marvelous find..I love your hutch, perfet in the dining room and it look so nice with your pretties in it. Hugs, Linda

April 21, 2008 at 2:44 PM

Ginger, I have been blog watching and decided to give you my kudo's on a very neat site. I love the project back a couple of blogs about the fountain that turned out beautiful, I think we all have a common bond-SPRING.

April 21, 2008 at 3:37 PM

Very nice and you got it for a
steal. I love your white pitchers too.

April 21, 2008 at 7:43 PM

Ginger, I just can not believe that you got your hutch for that little. It is absolutely gorgeous. I agree with your husband the finish is just perfect.

God bless.

April 21, 2008 at 8:08 PM

My dream...finding a hutch, a table, even a footstool for $45.00! Wow! I'm impressed - and it looks fabulous, too!

April 21, 2008 at 10:01 PM

Hi Ginger!
The hutch looks great in your dining room! What a great buy!
Penny

April 21, 2008 at 11:15 PM

I like the hutch like that.
Mama Bear

April 22, 2008 at 4:36 PM

Oh, yes...this looks awesome in the dining room. What a fabulous find for such little money....wish I could find one...I am looking!
hugs, bj

April 23, 2008 at 9:42 AM

Post a Comment