This is the good life

Posted by Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage





This is a miracle when both my grandson take a nap at the same time.

never mind the messy bedroom it seems like its always like that on Sundays.

And of course I had to lay down for awhile next to them. Why is it when they

sleep I am wide awake but when they don't sleep I can't keep my eyes open.

I just had to share this moment with everyone.

Have a blessed day

ginger

This entry was posted at 10/28/2007 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

11 comments

Sweet Angels! Thanks for sharing!

October 28, 2007 at 6:20 PM

adorable!

October 28, 2007 at 6:50 PM

Such sweet little ones. When you mentioned laying down with them for a moment it took me back many, many, years....my gramma did the same thing with me. A precious memory. Linda

October 28, 2007 at 7:17 PM

Precious little guys!!!!!!
xo, Becky

October 28, 2007 at 9:27 PM

How precious! I remember laying down with my youngest to get him to sleep. He would throw his leg over me, because he thought he would know when I got up then - lol.
Penny

October 28, 2007 at 11:02 PM

Ginger, your little guys are sooo cute.

I can remember trying to nap with my children, and you are so right, can't fall asleep when they are sleeping. But sure could the minute they are awake.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Glad you like the picture.

October 29, 2007 at 8:51 AM

These little guys are so sweet. I have 3 grandsons (and 7 g-daughters) and there's just nothing sweeter. I do believe I was put on this earth to be a grandmother and I love it so.
I'm a new blogger so pls come by to see me. Oh, and I just added you to my list of favorite bloggers.
bj

October 29, 2007 at 1:46 PM

What a sweet, sweet moment to share! They are both adorable!

October 29, 2007 at 8:30 PM

Precious! Love your blog, beautiful pictures! I found your via Lavender Hill.

Cathy

October 29, 2007 at 8:33 PM

Just angels! Snuggles & hugs!

October 30, 2007 at 9:14 PM

Just had to come back for another comment...make room for one more little angel!

November 3, 2007 at 8:37 PM

Post a Comment