A Cabin

Posted by Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage


This is the one of the cabins that we stayed in when we went to our prayer weekend with about 40 people from our Church. This is the cabin that we went in for our lessons. It was all about praying, learning how to pray from our hearts and souls. It has made me a better person. It was so cold there you can see the smoke from the fireplace.
I read a verse in the Bible the other day and its funny because I just don't remember reading it before but it has become one of my favorite verses in the Bible, I guess it just depends upon our needs and where we are in live to what scriptures truly hit home.
Isaiah 40:28
Do you not know?
Have you not heard?
The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth.
He will not grow tired or weary,
and his understanding no one can fathom.
Read this again
AND HIS UNDERSTANDING NO ONE CAN FATHOM!
I just love that!!! Thank-you for letting me share this with you.
Oh guess what I have been tagged by Linda at
So this is the first time this has happened to me so I guess I tell you 7 things about me and then I pick other people to join in so hear it goes
1.My husband is my best friend
2.I love love love coffee
3. I am a morning person
4.My favorite words are enchanting and ambiance
5.My favorite color is white
6. I have a hard time making decision ( as you will find that's why my blog changes often)
7. I am trying to get out of dept ( its a long journey )
Okay ladies you have been tagged
Have a blessed day

This entry was posted at 10/22/2007 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

9 comments

Ginger, Isaiah has some of the most wonderful verses in the Old Testament. I could read that book over and over, quite often that is the book I am drawn to use in my prayer time.

I see you tagged me, I will tell you 7 things about me and then pass on the tag to a couple of others later today.

Talk to you later. Hey have you heard anything from Cookie lately?

October 22, 2007 at 8:08 AM

Hello Ginger, thought I would stop in again this morning and what a great post you have today! Thank you for sharing the picture of the log cabin. They are beautiful! Isaiah 40:28 is one of my favorite verses.
Thank you for sharing the 7 things about yourself. We have several in common. My dh is my best friend too,I love my coffee and I'm also a morning person. Best wishes as you work on your debt. Sharon C.

October 22, 2007 at 9:59 AM

Sharon, Thank-you for visiting my blog again. When I click on your name your blog does not come up. Is it Rose of Sharon? Mmemory is real bad these days. Mornings are just so peacefull. Have a blessed day.
ginger

October 22, 2007 at 1:33 PM

Thank you for being my best friend and loving wife!!!!!

October 22, 2007 at 4:06 PM

Ginger~ Oh how I enjoy your posts! Thank you for sharing...in just a little bit I will catch up on things on my blog...it's been a bit crazy around here! Thank you for including me. I will share 7 things in the very near future.

October 22, 2007 at 5:52 PM

What a cute place :)

October 22, 2007 at 9:29 PM

Beautiful picture!! Prayer is a beautiful gift that God has given us, isn't it?

October 23, 2007 at 8:10 PM

Thanks for tagging me for the 7 things. I will get to it later this week. Loved the picture of the cabin and hearing about your lessons on prayer.

October 23, 2007 at 10:22 PM

Hi Ginger, love this verse,thank you for sharing it. It was so nice getting to know you, I'm pleased you continued the tag:), I thought it was fun. I love your two favorite words enchanting ambiance...Linda

October 24, 2007 at 12:47 AM

Post a Comment