House for sale

Posted by Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage


This house is so cute in person. I just love the black door and shutters. I am not sure the asking price I am thinking about 450,000 .I peaked in the window ( it is empty ) It is just darling. It would make a nice cute little shop there is room for plants and stuff outside. It is a corner lot and it is in a weird place, there is a horticulture place next door and a high school next to it on the other side so I think it is zoned for retail. I just thought I would share this cute little house with my blogging friends. Have a wonderful evening
ginger


This entry was posted at 10/18/2007 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

6 comments

Yes this is a very cute little house. Being retail I wonder who will buy it? Maybe it will be a fun "little" shop for you to visit! Keep us posted.

October 20, 2007 at 3:59 AM

Cute house Ginger. Keep us posted on what happens to it.

October 20, 2007 at 10:39 AM

ohhh that is very cute! I love shopping in sweet little places like that.

It would be such a fun little tea shop, or even a vintage decor store with each room housing the goodies from days gone by that would have decorated it.

So many possibilities!
Tiffany
ScrapsaDaisy's Autumn Cottage

October 21, 2007 at 12:09 PM

What a darling house! I love old little houses like this one! Like Jackie said, let us know what it turns out to be. I hope nobody rips it out and replaces it with a modern building. Where exactly is this place? xo, Becky

October 21, 2007 at 6:51 PM

yes, I agree it is very cute and would make a neat shop! or tea shop!

October 21, 2007 at 10:07 PM

I wish I could buy it to make it a cute shop and a tea house and even sell some herbs but I can't even make ends meet as it is sometimes, but I truly hope someone will have a good idea. It does have a good location it is on a busy street close to some nice homes, and there is plenty of room for parking. I was talking to a friend who is a Realtor and she said without looking knowing the price but knowing the house that it is going for about 750,00 WOW! was I wrong thinking it was 450,000. She is going to let me know the exact price but I won't see her for a couple of weeks but I will let everyone know.
ginger

October 21, 2007 at 11:39 PM

Post a Comment