Posted by Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage

March 18,2011                
 
                     
                         Full Of Wander 
         
Every moment is full of wonder,
and God is always present. We 
have a Father in heaven who is
almighty, who loves His children
 as He loves His only begotten son,
and whose very joy and delight it 
is to help them at times and 
under all circumstances.

By
George Mueller

I will be having all 3 grandchildren and my mother in-law and sister in-law over for the weekend
So I hope to visit as many as I can during this time. What post I don't finish this weekend I will be visiting
during the week after work
Thank-you for being so understanding.




Please stop by Spiritual Sundays to visit many wonderful blogs.


This entry was posted at 3/18/2011 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

18 comments

Enjoy your family this weekend!

March 18, 2011 at 11:34 PM
Anonymous  

Enjoy your family time.. oh, so precious! BTW, I love your lemon background. Reminds me of my Mom's lemon tree in Surprise,AZ and the delicious lemonade and lemon pies it yeilds! I think I need to pay her another visit... the 80 degree with would be nice, too :)

March 18, 2011 at 11:43 PM

someone gave me George Mueller's bio. It was an amazing read....He really knew how to move in faith.

March 19, 2011 at 9:06 AM

Ginger - enjoy the time with your family. They are to be treasured.

I love your blog background. Everything always looks so peaceful here.

March 19, 2011 at 9:29 AM

Have a great week with your family! God bless! ~Renee

March 19, 2011 at 2:57 PM

have fun with the fam! thanks for standing behind me. <3

March 19, 2011 at 3:34 PM

Enjoy your grandbabies Ginger! Thank you for sharing from George Mueller! His words speak volumes don't they!!!

March 19, 2011 at 4:42 PM

People before blogs. You have your priorities straight! Enjoy!

March 19, 2011 at 5:48 PM

Enjoy those loved ones. Blessings to you sweet friend.

March 19, 2011 at 11:32 PM

I love George M. story. He certainly trusted in God--encourages me to do the same!

I hope your weekend is full of love as you visit with your family.

Blessings...Pamela

March 20, 2011 at 8:30 AM

What sweet and encouraging words from George Mueller - one of my spiritual heroes! And what fun! Enjoy all your old and new family memories full of joy! :)

March 20, 2011 at 10:18 AM

Hi Ginger,

Thank you for sharing this inspirational thought from George Mueller. I so appreciate the ministry both you and Charlotte provide to this Christian community. It is an example of of how we fit into the body of Christ.

Have a wonderful weekend with your family.

Blessings and peace.

MTJ

March 20, 2011 at 3:44 PM

Hope you are having a good weekend. Say hello to your company for me.
Love,
Charlotte

March 20, 2011 at 4:05 PM

I'm basking in God's love with this Mueller quote, Ginger. Hope you and your family have a great weekend.

March 20, 2011 at 8:10 PM

George Mueller writes good "stuff." Thanks for posting this. I'm a little slow in getting here today. I have been watching the college basketball finals.

March 20, 2011 at 8:42 PM
This comment has been removed by the author.
March 21, 2011 at 9:16 AM

This is a beautiful quote. I copied it and sent it to my friend who is battling cancer.
Thank you for posting it.

March 21, 2011 at 8:23 PM

Have a wonderful visit.

March 21, 2011 at 8:41 PM

Post a Comment