Posted by Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage

Another New Look
April 2, 2010

Okay I tried to have a new blog look for a couple of weeks, but it was so busy even I got tired of looking at it. I thought to myself if I don't like looking at my own blog then no one else will like it either. So I came up with something a little bit more soothing. I think this one will stay awhile.
Have you ever noticed that we tend to loose contact with bloggers. I know for me I don't blog at all like I use to and I miss everyone that I would visit daily. Life sometimes changes things just by default. How about you do you get to visit all the bloggers as much as you would like?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This entry was posted at 4/01/2010 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

5 comments

The new look is beautiful, but I really did like the colorful one too. I like your butterfly signature. You should link your blog to facebook. That way all your friends would know when you did a new post. I have several blogging friends now that are also facebook friends.
Have a wonderful weekend.
Charlotte

April 1, 2010 at 11:57 PM

Charlottes idea is great. I don't get to all the blogs as much either - but go to Facebook all the time. There I keep in contact with some of my blogger friends.

I just had my 2 yr Blogoversary. Have a give-away. Come on over and leave a comment.

Happy EAster.

April 2, 2010 at 12:26 AM

Hi Ginger...pretty new look. I know what you mean but since I'm following blogs now I'm doing better. I've noticed several people I started blogging with are no longer blogging for one reason or another...glad to see you are still posting. Do you talk with Jackie, miss her..hugs, Linda

April 2, 2010 at 12:40 AM

Ginger, Love the sofest of the colors..great look.'
Came to say Happy Easter!

Barbara

April 3, 2010 at 7:53 AM

Pretty blog dress! I tend to prefer more plain (mine is probably the plainest ever!) LOL! Yes, my blogging friends have changed, I do miss my "old friends" and try to check in on them occasionally.

I didn't look at the video because I have a weak stomach! My curiosity is up though. Is it from the movie "Passion?"

Thanks for your comment.

Katherine

April 4, 2010 at 10:54 PM

Post a Comment