Posted by Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage


My best friend since I was 2 years( old that makes us friends for 45 years), still keep in contact with each other and she is still my best friend even tho time does not allow us to see each other like we would like. Well anyway her sister Suzie has published her first book you can look at it her at

Barnes & Noble I am so happy for her, this has been something she has wanted for a long time. So if you want to read a good love story please consider this one. OH and one last thing there is some truth to this love story.

Have a great day,

ginger

This entry was posted at 11/02/2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

6 comments

How exciting! It looks like a good one !! congrats to her!

Just wanted to let you know im having my first GIVE-AWAY!! so stop by if you get a sec...Hope your having a nice weekend!!

~ Cynthia ~

November 2, 2008 at 4:18 PM

It looks like a good book! Congratulations to the author.

November 2, 2008 at 8:09 PM

How extremely exciting for her. I will keep my eye open for it up here in Canada.

God bless.

November 3, 2008 at 8:42 PM

It looks like a wonderful book, I will have to look it up :). Just thinking of you today and dropping by to say hello.

Blessings,
Kathi :)

November 4, 2008 at 8:49 AM
Anonymous  

Sounds like this would be a good book to read. How neat you know the author.
Charlotte

November 5, 2008 at 8:30 PM

How wonderful! Congrats to your friend!

November 5, 2008 at 10:46 PM

Post a Comment