Posted by Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage


This scripture was on my heart today.


2 Corinthians 12:9-10 (King James Version



King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain
9And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
10Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.

This entry was posted at 12/09/2007 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

So very true Ginger. When we are the weakest that is when we are the strongest because of Christ.

December 10, 2007 at 3:07 PM

Good reminder---thanks

December 10, 2007 at 10:59 PM

Post a Comment