Talented People

Posted by Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage








Okay we were all blessed with talent, but I am still trying to find mine. But some of my blogging buddies love to knit and sew, here are a few books that are just so pretty .I thought you would enjoy looking at them.







And here would be the books that I would have to buy!!!!!






But I am sure they are very helpfun in the inside. So I guess I shouldn't judge a book my its cover.








































































































This entry was posted at 12/05/2007 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

8 comments

Almost makes me want to learn to knit! They are beautiful books!

December 5, 2007 at 3:01 PM

Hey Ginger, I have some of those knitting books. Thanks so much for posting them, it reminded me to pull them out and look up some new projects for those long winter evenings ahead.

However I would need a couple of those other books for quilting that's for sure. Wonder if I can find any.

December 5, 2007 at 3:09 PM

You have listed some beautiful books. I have the book "Where Women Create", you have listed on your right side of your blog. I was so drawn by it's cover.

December 6, 2007 at 7:37 AM

Beautiful! And I must admit I have bought a book just because it was so beautiful!! Thanks for sharing...

Smiles...

Beverly

December 6, 2007 at 7:20 PM

Thanks for stopping by my place this morning, Ginger.
Hope you are going to have a good day...I am going to a few thrift stores this afternoon....Hope I find some good Christmas treasures!!
hugs, bj

December 7, 2007 at 8:22 AM

THose look like great books. Those books for 'dummies' are quite useful to people like me!

December 7, 2007 at 4:19 PM

Hi Ginger, very pretty books,they would be nice to have just to enjoy. I had to giggle when I saw the last two....those are the one I could use:).
Hope your hubby is doing well. Have a nice day. Linda

December 8, 2007 at 10:35 AM

What beautiful books! I am not a sewer or knitter....but I so admire people who are!
Penny
p.s. thanks for stopping by to say such nice things about the mosaic birdhouse I made for Kim at Daisy Cottage. :-)

December 9, 2007 at 1:05 PM

Post a Comment