Gardens

Posted by Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage

Well I haven't wrote in my daily post for sometime now, only because I was getting bored reading my own post! Its that time of year again my favorite part of the year is spring, although they don't last long before summer gets here I try to do all of the hard and heavy gardening before it gets to hot. I found a new favorite web page it is of a garden that is so beautiful you can sure tell this couple truly have a passion for gardening, you can tell that it is more that putting a plant in the ground. This couple our my new mentors, it is hard for me knot to e mail them all the time asking questions and to just see what they did in there garden for the day. It truly is a challenge this year being frugal and all ,I can't just go to the nursery every time I work in my garden but it is kinda funny because now I spend more time weeding and dead heading that my garden looks prettier than it ever did it is nice and clean you can see flowers now not dead flowers. well when I have a extra minute I will post my new favorite web page.
so buy for know http://mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/lynandmalcolm/index.htm

ONE FEELS CLOSER TO GOD IN THE GARDEN THAN ANYWHERE ELSE

author unknown

This entry was posted at 4/29/2007 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

HI Ginger. I feel closer to God just being outside and watching everything grow. That includes the weeds that seem to spring up all over the place at this time of year.

May 4, 2007 at 5:27 PM

Post a Comment