Posted by Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage



Cottage of the Month
April 6, 2010


The first of the month is my favorite time of the month, not because I get to pay my mortgage and all my other bills, but because I get to visit Jennifer at the Cottage of the Month. I look forward to this so much. She does such a wonderful job each month so we can enjoy seeing such beautiful cottages. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.I forgot about it this month because I was sick for a couple of days. It is sooo~~~~pretty you should stop on buy to visit this wonderful cottage at Cottage of the Month


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This entry was posted at 5/06/2010 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

3 comments

Hi Ginger,
Thanks for the birthday wishes for Vinny. I went over to see the cottages and I love them. We live in a duplex right now but my dream is to own a cottage. Thank you so much for sharing the pictures!!

Yoli :)

May 7, 2010 at 3:12 PM

Hope you are feeling better. Thanks for the link.

May 7, 2010 at 5:04 PM

Hi Ginger,
Thanks for the reminder-I did go and check it out.
Glad you are feeling better and have a wonderful weekend!

Carolyn

May 7, 2010 at 8:10 PM

Post a Comment