Posted by Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage

The Beauty In Front of Our Eyes

May 29,2010

I drive down this street almost everyday, I'm always amazed at the beauty of all the mountains around where we live. As I was driving I looked to the side at the perfect time and saw this breath taking church with this beautiful mountain in the background. Everyday I look to see what special view God is going to let me see. I always thank the Lord for all of his beauty and then on this one special day he let me see this. Of course I didn't have my camera on this day, but I took this picture at 6:30 this morning.


My heart goes out to all the families that have lost loved ones serving our Country, I pray that the Lord will give you comfort always.

Please visit Spiritual Sunday for more Spiritual thoughts.



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This entry was posted at 5/29/2010 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

15 comments

I've always thought living among mountains would be a wonderful thing. God's majesty on display every day.

A good post. Hope your weekend is extra special.

Blessings,
Gayle

May 29, 2010 at 3:51 PM

Lovely photo, Ginger. Have a blessed weekend.

May 29, 2010 at 4:47 PM
Anonymous  

The white church steeple is a nice contrast against the dark green of the mountains. Freedom of reliegon is one of the things we should give thanks for on Memorial Day, and the men and women who defend that freedom.

May 29, 2010 at 5:03 PM

This is a beautiful picture. Thank you so much for sharing it and your thoughts. I am always thankful for the beautiful sights God give us in his creation, too, even though we don't live near your beautiful mountains!
Sunrises and sunsets are always beautiful!

May 29, 2010 at 6:24 PM

What a great view!! Beautiful!
God bless America!

May 29, 2010 at 9:34 PM

Love the view and the picture you took of it. Hope you guys are having a wonderful weekend.
Blessings,
Charlotte

May 29, 2010 at 9:43 PM

What a great picture. The steeple and mountains - God is everywhere. And there is beauty all around. I'm so grateful I can see it....

May 30, 2010 at 7:40 AM

What a beautiful scene. Thank you God for blessing us with you beautiful earth.

Christi @ A Southern Life

May 30, 2010 at 11:14 AM

We run past so much beauty. I love church buildings. When on vacation I like to go in church buildings and look around. I have been in some of the oldest and most interesting in the world.

May 30, 2010 at 11:59 AM

Lovely post. Thanks so much for sharing today. Anne

May 30, 2010 at 2:30 PM

America the Beautiful! The proof is in the picture. Not only the beauty, but the symbol of our freedom to worship our Lord. What a great post. God bless.

May 30, 2010 at 10:51 PM

When living in the South I was struck by the beauty of the mountains plus the churches. All had steeples and mainly painted white.They were simply serene with the Presense of God dominating.
Bless you.

May 31, 2010 at 10:56 PM

Beautiful picture Ginger---I'd love to see this "view" everyday.

June 1, 2010 at 3:38 AM

Beautiful photo Ginger! Hope you are enjoying a most lovely week.

Smiles....

Beverly

June 8, 2010 at 12:58 PM

Ginger I love reading your blog. Thank you for all the inspiration you give. I love that church building. It is one of the many that are in the World. It is an LDS church that I am a part of. I love your blog and the spirit that you fill our home with.
Jolynn

December 3, 2010 at 9:06 PM

Post a Comment