Posted by Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage

February 3, 2010





Gold Canyon

A few post ago I mentioned that I was thinking about selling Gold Canyon Candles. Well my decision was made and I decided to sell them. They have other products as well like cleaning items that are made with essential oils, my favorite is an all purpose cleaner with lavender and mint it smells so good. That is the picture of the cleaning items at the top. I will be having a web page shortly and of course you all know to well that the next steps is selling these wonderful products from my blog and web page. I hope that you will take the time and window shop once my web page is up and running.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This entry was posted at 2/04/2010 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

4 comments

I love lavendar. Helps with my headaches. I can hardly wait to see the products.

God bless.

February 4, 2010 at 8:11 PM

Wow, Ginger. This is fantastic. I hope it is wildly successful.
Hugs,
Charlotte

February 5, 2010 at 1:12 PM

Will you sell the cleaning products. ? A lot of candles that are scented bother my eyes big time. But I might be able to try the cleaning products...not sure.

February 6, 2010 at 3:25 PM

Hi Ginger--Do let me know when you are selling the Gold Canyon candles--it's been too long since I have purchased some and would love to again.

Hugs

February 11, 2010 at 9:43 PM

Post a Comment