Tai Pan Trading

Posted by Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage

December 7, 2009

Have you been to this new store call Tai Pan Trading? It is such a wonderful store. I spent 3 hours there when I went a couple of weeks ago, I loved it. They are very~very~reasonable. They have the whole store full of Christmas things,
it was beautiful. You should see if there's a store in your area I highly recommend it. OH~~did I mention they have kitchenwares(that's my favorite) and garden things (that's my favorite too.) It was all so beautiful and I had a fun day spending it with my neighbor that move. I hope that you find a store close to you.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This entry was posted at 12/07/2009 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

5 comments

Sounds like a wonderful shop. Now I would spent my time with the Christmas decorations...sadly there isn't one near me...hugs, Linda

December 7, 2009 at 2:54 PM

Thanks for stopping by. I thought it was a good point made that the Word is a guide for living, not just a rebuke for rebellion. God's Word has so much for us about living real faith that reducing His Word to "discipline only" is a dreadful error. I thought it was very wise.

How blessed your grandchildren are to have a grandmother who loves the Lord!!

Blessings for a glorious Holy Day celebrating the birth of our Lord Jesus Christ.

December 7, 2009 at 7:51 PM

I have never heard of this shop- thank you for sharing!

Hugs

December 7, 2009 at 10:52 PM

Hello Dear Ginger,

Don't you just love when you find a wonderland such as this. I have not heard of this store, but will be on the look-out for it. It most certainly sounds like a wonderful place and I like that it is reasonable..:o)

Ginger how lovely your blog looks, so very pretty. Only a few days till Christmas and I can hardly wait.:o) Wishing you a beautiful day.

Smiles...

Beverly

December 9, 2009 at 2:07 PM

Hi Ginger,
Until today, I had not heard of Tai Pan, but will certainly be looking for one in my area, and like you I my favorite depts. are housewares and garden. Thank you for sharing.
Blessings,
Sue

December 12, 2009 at 2:27 PM

Post a Comment