I Miss YOU!!!

Posted by Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage

I just wanted to let everyone know how much I miss blogging. I will be back after the first of the year. I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas. Also my dear husband said he was tired of looking at my last post and he was going to take me off of his favorites if I didn't change it, so I thought I would change it so he will still come by and visit me.

I want to thank Jackie for this award. I met Jackie on a forum before I even started to blog, thank-you Jackie you are so sweet and a dear friend.


Ginger

This entry was posted at 12/28/2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

4 comments

Anonymous  

Great new template. congratulations on the award.
Hugs,
Charlotte

December 28, 2008 at 9:45 PM

I love your husband's humor! So fun!
Congratulations on the award!
Happy New Year!
Cheryl

December 29, 2008 at 8:31 AM

Hi Ginger!

Im so glad you are back and congrats on the award too! so cute!!

Thanks so so much for your comments, they made my day!! I hope the big huge labs worked out :) Im so new to this stuff too, but Im getting the hang of it, you will too! what fun!!

Well I hope you have a wonderful new year sweetie!! and thanks again for being so kind!! Happy Blogging and Happy New Year!!

Hugs ~ Cynthia ~

December 29, 2008 at 1:41 PM

Ginger, I have missed you. I hope that you had a wonderful Christmas.

I got the last balls of yarn about two days before Christmas, now I need to pull out some patterns and figure out what to make. Thank you sweetie.

God bless.

December 29, 2008 at 8:11 PM

Post a Comment