A Beautiful Award

Posted by Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage in ,

Jackie was so kind to pass this award on to me, and after my long break it was sure nice knowing I had friends waiting for me, thank-you Jackie. I want to pass it on to Gigi because she is so sweet, and to Charlotte who is not only family , but I think of her as a friend as well, and last but not least I have a new blogging friend her name is Cat, she was so kind to spend a long~~~~~~~ let me repeat that a long ~~~~~amount of time chatting on line with me teaching me how to make my own background. I have not laughed so much in such a long time. Thank-you Cat you can visit Cat's blog here
Photobucket It is such a fun blog to visit.
Have a great day,
Ginger

This entry was posted at 1/21/2009 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

5 comments

Anonymous  

Congrats on the award and how sweet of you to pass it on to me. Thank you so much.
Charlotte

January 21, 2009 at 11:43 PM

Nice award! Congrats!

You are soooo sweet to pass this lovely award on to me...

I will be able to visit more, and post more blog entries since I have my laptop back now...

Big hugs!

January 22, 2009 at 8:17 AM

Thank you for your visit and your prayers!

~Blessings,
Jan

January 22, 2009 at 9:21 AM

Congratulations on the award! I love your new header and I also love your blog. You post the prettiest pictures!

Hugs,
Lee Laurie
asouthernrose@blogspot.com

January 22, 2009 at 1:27 PM

So glad you like the award.

God bless.

January 24, 2009 at 8:24 PM

Post a Comment