A Cute Desk Organzier

Posted by Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage in ,

















The other day I went to Marshals, you know the store that is just WONDERFUL! I like going there to buy coffee because they have a English Toffee coffee ( say that three times fast) anyway it is the best coffee my husband loves it. So when I go to Marshals to buy the English Toffee coffee of course I have to look around. I found this desk organizer that I have been wanting for a long time, it was $14.99 I thought to myself that's not to bad but I decided I didn't need to spend $14.99 on anything that day so I just bought the English Toffee coffee( like a good girl.) So in my mind as I was leaving I thought that it was sure to turn out like the ordeal with the mail box, This one here do you remember it from an older post?




I still proceeded out the door with out this cute~~~~ cute~~~~ desk organize
About a week later I went to the Goodwill and yep~~ it is true the exact cute~~ cute~~ desk organizer was there for only$4.99 so guess what, I now have this cute desk organizer on my desk and I love it! It is worth every penny of the $4.99.
I have mention before how much I love jars, well another thing that I love is buying chocolate or mints or gum that come in cute tins. Every time I open it up it has that pretty paper inside It just makes me feel special every time I open it. (hey they should decorated the paper inside those tins with toile prints or roses how cute would that be) Anyway I save them because you never know when you will need them. Here are a few that I use on my desk one is from a sample chocolate and the others are from Altoids one it is a mint covered in dark chocolate( YUMMY) So I put my special pens in one and paperclips in another, and thump tacks in another. It's an idea I wanted to share who knows maybe you like cute tins as well! OH~~ and the candle above guess what the fragrance is? Chocolate~~~ It's wonderful

This entry was posted at 1/26/2009 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

8 comments

I am also saving my small pickle jars, jelly jars and just pretty jars and spraying the lids and decoupaging them for storing nail, screws, picture hangers, etc. and leaving them on the ledge above my kitchen sink. That leaves more space in the cupboards for essentials, sweet chickee! I'm doing some more for my craft room to hold my buttons etc. I have the big jars but need the smaller ones for less space. It's frantic in my craft room at the moment. I truly love the Altoids tine and they could be painted also if need be. Think outside the box is my motto, honey........ Hah.

Smooches,
Connie

January 26, 2009 at 3:50 PM

Cute is right~ and meant to be yours!

I love collecting little cans too~ they are wonderful to help organize my junk(s) drawers.

Hugs

January 26, 2009 at 7:37 PM

Those tins are adorable....be aware though. I bought the chocolate covered altoid mints...left them in my car and the chocolate melted.....

I have to tell you that the "word verification" that I have to type on this post is "TINDIP"....tin....as in your tins and dip as in chocolate dipped mints...what a coinsidence.

January 27, 2009 at 12:12 AM

Congratulations on your Goodwill find! The organizer is really pretty. I wandered over here after seeing your comment on Luisa's blog. I really like the background you have on your blog. Did you create the paper yourself?

January 27, 2009 at 2:54 AM

Hey I forgot--- I have been using an altoid can in my purse for as a med keeper.

January 27, 2009 at 7:41 AM

Oh Ginger! I adore that organizer! Don't-cha just love Marshall's ?! I go crazy in any discount store! they are so fun! I buy coffee there too! the whole bean coffee that in the grocery store is double that price!

Thanks for stopping in sweetie! I love hearing from you and seeing what you have new too! Have a great week! Hugs, Cynthia

January 27, 2009 at 8:39 AM
Anonymous  

Love it all. Obviously that desk organizer was meant for you. How wonderful you got such a bargain on it. I don't think it was just an accident.
Hugs,
Charlotte

January 27, 2009 at 8:45 AM

That is a cute desk organizer! My TJ Maxx donates stuff to my Goodwill so often I find brand new things there! Those tins are so cute and such a goodway to reuse them!

Manuela

January 30, 2009 at 6:00 PM

Post a Comment