Little Lights

Posted by Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage in ,

I love little lights everywhere in my home. I came across these just looking online for fun. I think that they are so pretty! How about you what do you think of them? Here it is on

Here it is off


Here it is off

Here it is on
Here it is on







Here it is off, this is my favorite one, although I like them all and would love to have the black and white one but this color is so pretty. If you are interested in buying one of these beautiful lights you can go here have fun.
I hope you enjoyed looking at these pretty little lights.
Edit to add
Do you think I could of gotten the pictures any bigger?

This entry was posted at 1/28/2009 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

8 comments

They are so pretty. I love little lights too. I'd never seen any like these. Thanks for sharing.
Hugs,
Charlotte

January 29, 2009 at 8:39 AM

I thought they were perfume bottles at first, chick!!!! Those are adorable. Where in the world did you get them??? I'd love to find them. Email me from my profile page email address pleeeeeeease. I so love little lights like that.
Smooches,
Connie

January 29, 2009 at 9:25 AM

Very pretty...I couldn't pick just one...Thanks for the link..

Hugs..

January 30, 2009 at 9:08 AM

I've never seen these before - they're just so cute!

Manuela

January 30, 2009 at 5:58 PM

Hi Ginger,
Your new header is adorable! Those lights are so cute! I love lights around my home too. I would leave Christmas trees up all year round if I thought I could get away with it. I am dropping by to let you know that I have an award waiting for you on my blog. Have a lovely weekend.

Blessings,
Sandi

January 30, 2009 at 6:12 PM

Ginger I love twinkles in the house, my husband hates to try and find them all to turn off, so I leave several on 24/7.
Love the post!
xoxo Cindy

January 30, 2009 at 9:22 PM

They're so pretty - glad you found them!

February 2, 2009 at 2:21 PM

I thought that they were perfume bottles at first too, like Connie! Very nice, thanks for the link! Artie

February 6, 2009 at 11:48 AM

Post a Comment