A New Font

Posted by Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage

I  have noticed that so many blogs had such pretty fonts, I thought to myself that would be nice to have. So I tried and tried to figure it out all by my big girl self. I had lots of problems and then BEHOLD I came across the cutest fonts on the block It was  easy it just took about 2 minutes out of my time. I just wanted to share this with you today . Although the font was small I changed it to 20px instead of 15. Let me know if you like this link as much as I did.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This entry was posted at 11/18/2009 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

11 comments

Yesssss, I love the papyrus font! I recently did it myself on my blog. Just a better font I think, sugar but yours is lookin' good!
xoxo<
Connie

November 18, 2009 at 3:06 PM

Yep! Your blog looks good. And I also like The Cutest Blog on The Block. Thanks for posting. I think you meant to write super instead of supper and minutes instead of minuets. Have a great evening.

November 18, 2009 at 5:00 PM

I LOOOOVE IT...maybe I should get it too! Happy Thanksgiving!

Blessings,
Linda

November 18, 2009 at 8:20 PM

I love discovering new things. Love the look. I'm going right over there to check it out. Thanks for the tip.
Hugs,
Charlotte

November 18, 2009 at 10:30 PM

I love your new look...and Happy Thanksgiving to you too. Now I'm going check out the site you mentioned...hugs, Linda

November 19, 2009 at 10:39 AM

Your blog looks lovely!
Penny

November 19, 2009 at 10:44 AM

I love your new blog design! So pretty! I like plain and simple, and this one has "just enough!" Very classy!

Katherine

November 19, 2009 at 9:29 PM

P.S. - Thanks for sharing the site. I'm always afraid to do anything new! My grandson is coming for Thanksgiving, he always helps me, I'll show his this site!

Katherine

November 19, 2009 at 9:34 PM

Hi Ginger,
Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit, no I wouldn't mind if you use my pic of my kitchen island, the pic in my header is my old kitchen island right now I have a dresser in there and I think I have that pic posted somewhere on my blog too! Have a great day (;
Hugs~Kelly

November 20, 2009 at 7:20 AM

I like your picture for this post. thank you for sharing, and thank you again for spiritual Sundays!

November 22, 2009 at 3:17 PM

Love the new font Ginger. One of these days I am going to try out a few different things on my blog.

God bless.

November 23, 2009 at 7:58 PM

Post a Comment