Hand Made Soap

Posted by Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage
































 I was so excited to receive some laundry soap  in the mail that I ordered from Carrie at Under The Willow It is such a beautiful fragrance I love it. You don't even need a fabric soften with her laundry soap that's how wonderful it is, it even made the laundry room smell wonderful. I also bought some home made hand soap, that's  just as beautiful as it is wonderful. I just love having hand made soaps in a pretty little bowl in our restroom. You can also go to her esty shop here Her blog has a lot of information so make sure you stop by and see what's new, it would make a wonderful Christmas gift also.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This entry was posted at 11/16/2009 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

4 comments

ooooooo....wish I could smell your laundry room. Don't ya wish we could transport scents across the internet (NICE ones... :-) )
Thanks for sharing!

November 16, 2009 at 11:23 AM

Thank you Ginger for posting about Whispering Willow Natural Laundry Soap~ You are soooo sweet!

Enjoy!
Bless you!

November 17, 2009 at 1:17 PM

I can almost smell it. Looks wonderful. I'll bet it makes doing the laundry more enjoyable.
Hugs,
Charlotte

November 17, 2009 at 2:26 PM

I'm going to her website and get some of that soap, Ginger...thanks so much for telling us about it! A few months ago, I read on someone's blog that they had made their own, but I was new at blogging, so didn't "save" it, and don't remember who it was...maybe it was Whispering Willow! I'm glad you have it for your home, and are enjoying it...I know I will too!

God bless,
Mary

November 17, 2009 at 9:16 PM

Post a Comment