Special Prayers For A Special Blogger

Posted by Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage

December 12, 2009 I don't know if you remember a blogger who has posted here on Spiritual Sunday before her name is Ashley, she is a young woman who has ovarian cancer. She is in Houston and has been there a few weeks now, she is having a Stem Cell transplant. I thought that instead of leaving me a comment today if you would stop by her blog and leave her a small comment. She is still blogging and giving updates almost daily. Her mom will take over her blog when she has bad days. I know that Stem Cell transplants are very controversial, I know there are different kinds also, but most important I think that she would love to know she is in our prayers. Here is the link to her blog I'm Too Jazzed Too Sleep

Thank-you.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This entry was posted at 12/12/2009 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

12 comments

On my way over there.

December 13, 2009 at 4:51 AM

Thanks, Ginger; I love Ashley and must admit that I've lost touch with all of my busyness. I'll go straight there.

December 13, 2009 at 8:15 AM

How sweet of you to lead us to Ashley's blog. Will be going there too.
God bless.

December 13, 2009 at 8:50 AM

Thanks for this information, Ginger. I will go right over there and read her blog and, of course, I'm praying for her.
Blessings,
Charlotte

December 13, 2009 at 11:11 AM

Thank you Ginger. I have lost track of Ashely as well. Thanks for reminding me!

Christmas blessings,
Sandi

December 13, 2009 at 11:41 AM

Thanks, Ginger.

December 13, 2009 at 2:42 PM

How sweet of you Ginger to think of this nice gesture! Going right over.



Blessings,
Jean

December 13, 2009 at 4:14 PM

Great idea putting Ashley's blog up there. I had seen it weeks ago, but had not visited in a while. God Bless you Ginger!!

Yoli :)

December 13, 2009 at 5:38 PM

This is an important reason why the Lord brought us together in this blogosphere is to be able to pray for each other and encourage each other. I'm glad that you are sharing about a precious sister in Christ who is in need of our prayers and encouragement. God bless you sister Ginger and may you have a blessed Christmas. I'll go visit sister Ashley's site.

December 13, 2009 at 7:23 PM

Ginger, Ashley has my prayers and thoughts. I will ask the staff at school to pray for her also during our morning prayer.

God bless.

December 13, 2009 at 7:57 PM

I am praying for her. Wonderful gesture , Ginger !
Merry Christmas !
~Myrna

December 14, 2009 at 12:10 AM

Thanks, Ginger, for letting us know about this prayer need. It's very sweet and thoughtful of you!

December 14, 2009 at 3:44 AM

Post a Comment