Posted by Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage

I received this award form Jackie I have meet Jackie before I started to blog. I have grown to know her, what a wonderful lady she is. Thank-you so much for this award Jackie it means so much to me.
I wanted to pass this award on to Gigi she is another one that I new before blogging.


I am not sure why I am so busy lately , I just know that I miss blogging and visiting everyone. I hope to be back on track soon.
ginger

This entry was posted at 9/17/2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

6 comments

I'm glad you're back in blogland today. I've missed you. This is a cute award. Isn't it fun to meet new people who make your life richer?
Have a great day!

September 17, 2008 at 9:44 AM

Hi Ginger,
I am having the same busy problems.
Not being able to visit everyone.
Visit me when you get a chance.
Rosemary

September 17, 2008 at 7:26 PM

Ginger, congrats on this sweet award. Since my vacation I'm having a hard time catching up too. It just must be the time of year...lots of things happening....hugs, Linda

September 17, 2008 at 7:54 PM

Ginger~ I have been away for acouple days, and just starting to visit my favorite blogs~ how sweet & thoughtful...meeting people like you is one of the nicest reasons I love to blog...

You certainly did deserve this award!

BIG hug...for so many reasons.

September 17, 2008 at 10:10 PM

Hi Ginger, I think it is the time of year. I am busiest in the spring getting my garden and flowers into the ground. Then once again harvesting everything and putting the garden to bed in the fall.

Glad you like the award my friend.

God bless.

September 17, 2008 at 11:09 PM

Congrats on the award....

The black paint I used on my hutch was Black Magic by Olympic Paint from Lowes...I used an eggshell finish and applied two coats with a brush. Hope that helps...
Penny

September 17, 2008 at 11:50 PM

Post a Comment