Blogging Friends

Posted by Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage

I lost all of my side bar of all of my blogging friends. It will take me a while to find you all again. So please leave a comment and say hello so I can but you back on my favorite blogs. Before I do that I need to change my template back because that's how I lost everything to begin with. I just can't leave well enough alone. I love changing my blog as you all well know that by now but I never know when I will lose everything on my side bar. I will miss you all until I find you again.
Hugs,
Ginger

This entry was posted at 9/27/2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

6 comments

Hi Ginger,
Happy Sunday. Oh my goodness guess what?? The same thing happenend to me this past week. I lost all the links to friends on my side bar. Blogger had an update and somehow I lost all my widgets and my blog was lopsided lol. what a mess it was, and there is still a few kinks here and there. Maybe cause I was gonna talk on spirtiual warfare and the enemy was not a happy camper!! I'm still trying to add the links still.

Hugz Lorie

September 28, 2008 at 2:13 PM

Hi Ginger!
Sorry to hear about your blog list woes! I see you have me on your list, but I thought I would stop and say Hi anyway!
Hugs,
Penny

September 28, 2008 at 8:24 PM

Ginger just checking in to let you know where I am. Your blog looks lovely, even without the sidebar. I am sure you will get everything up and working again.

God bless.

September 28, 2008 at 9:20 PM

Hi Ginger~ I really hope it doesn't take you too long to find your way back to all your blogging friends. I really think your blog is amazing & you are quite computer savy.

Hugs

September 29, 2008 at 8:48 PM

This happened to me to, but I lost everything on my sidebar and I had to create a new blog because I lost the layout tab too, so I was unable to do anything new with the blog! I was so frustrated, it brought tears to my eyes!! So I just strated over.
Hugs~Kelly

October 2, 2008 at 8:07 AM

Hi Ginger,
I love your blog! You have so many nice ideas. Lovely everything.

Blessings,
Sandi

October 6, 2008 at 5:09 PM

Post a Comment