A New Blogger

Posted by Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage

Hello all of my blogging buddies, I just wanted to introduce my aunt.
Here is her blog http://athomeinscottsdale.blogspot.com/ I am sure you will love it. She is a very talented woman and tomorrow she is going to share one of her dolls that she made. Jo here is a blog that does show and tell on Fridays
http://www.kellishouse.blogspot.com/ I am sure you will love going over there on Friday's and sharing some of your dolls as well. There are so many women who share there favorite things on her blog every Friday.I have meet some wonderful people from show and tell Fridays. She has a beautiful blog in general just in case anybody who has not seen it would like to take a peak.

This entry was posted at 1/14/2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

11 comments

Hi Ginger. Thanks for the promotion of my new blog. I'm very excited about it. I have so many things I want to share that it's hard to know where to start. Thanks for the tip on the Friday thing. I'll be sure to check it out. Have a great day.

January 14, 2008 at 9:57 AM

I dropped by via BJs and spent a little time exploring your blog. Congratulations on the new grandbaby. Enjoy!

Blessings,
Mary

January 14, 2008 at 11:35 AM

Hi Ginger,I visited your aunt's blog on
Saturday and it was nice meeting her...I can hardly wait to see her dolls.
I love Show and Tell Friday...lots of neat ladies and Kelli does a great job.
Have a happy day. Linda

January 14, 2008 at 3:06 PM

Well I will have to vist your aunt's blog.
Thanks,
Rosemary

January 14, 2008 at 3:47 PM

As soon as I get the chance I am going over to check your aunts blog.
You have a great day Ginger.

January 14, 2008 at 4:44 PM

Hi Ginger...
It was so nice to meet you today!
I had a fantastic time...
Keep in touch,
Priscilla

January 14, 2008 at 11:51 PM

Ginger I feel very blessed to have met you!One of your many talents is being a kindered spirit to those who meet you.
You made the day so special by being there!
Hope to see you soon.
Anna

January 15, 2008 at 12:47 AM

Ooooo I keep forgetting about the new grand baby!! Oh, and I will check out the dolls

January 15, 2008 at 7:36 AM

Ginger...Hey new friend!
I decided to tag you, go see!
Priscilla

January 15, 2008 at 12:19 PM

Hi Ginger! I am thrilled that you got to meet the girls!!! I have never met anyone in person, except for a sweet lady who lives close by to me. She doesn't yet have a blog, but first saw my home via The Old Painted Cottage. Then we met via chit chat and happenstance. Funny how that all works out. Small world! Amy and I have only spoken over the phone, but I feel as though I have known her all my life. AND she is tall like me!!

I'll check the blogs!!

Hugs to you!!

Becky
PS: LOL about finding scotty fabric and thinking of me. Awwww...that is too sweet! Guess Doogs had me a marked woman now! LOL

January 15, 2008 at 4:31 PM

I went and glanced at your Aunt's blog for a few minutes. What a neat, sweet woman! It looks like she's already got the blogging bug pretty good :)

January 23, 2008 at 12:26 AM

Post a Comment