Time Change

Posted by Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage


Here in CA. the time changes today, we will spring forward. I love the fact that there will be more daylight time.
I wanted to thank my husband for being such a good sport with the coffee video! We do silly things like this to each other, the only thing is he doesn't have a blog to tell the whole world what silly things I've done. Maybe this will inspire him to get his own blog.

Have a great day


This entry was posted at 3/07/2009 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

I'm glad we don't change our time and I'm glad when you guys change so that your time is the same as ours as it does this time of year.
We were disappointed when we found out Wayne wasn't going to start blogging. Maybe one day the blogging bug will grab him like it did me. I wasn't the least bit interested for a long time.
Charlotte

March 7, 2009 at 4:36 PM

I love the time change...but yikes, all the buttons, watches and clocks to change. hugs, Linda

March 8, 2009 at 8:01 AM

Post a Comment