Things in My Garden That only I see that make me smile

Posted by Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage



This is my garden table that is across from my favorite sitting area with the mosaic table and chairs. If you notice all of the pots its because I have no flowers in them yet this year. I have been way to busy with the rest of my garden.

Here is a little frog on my first faucet
and a little humming bird on my second faucet

and last but not least a little duck on my 3rd faucet. This duck was a gift from a couple that we love dearly. Can you guess who??


This entry was posted at 5/12/2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

8 comments

I love your gardening bench. And the faucet handles. Being a gardener myself. I love these simple little things in life. Where did you get those faucet handles?? Hugs, Terrie

May 12, 2008 at 9:53 AM

Love your yard stuff - especially the faucet handles.
Hope you had a great Mother's Day. The e-card you sent made my day.
Thanks for being so thoughtful.

May 12, 2008 at 11:49 AM

I have been wanting a potting bench for quite a while. Now, have been inspired by your post, hopefully I will have one soon! I love your faucet handles. They are so sweet!
Penny

May 12, 2008 at 12:20 PM
Anonymous  

What a nice garden table. After Saturday, I do believe I am going to have to invest in something where I can stand upright and plant my containers, even if it is just an old dinette table!

Love your little faucet cuties!☺

May 12, 2008 at 3:48 PM

Wow, girl is your gardening bench ever nice. You are so organized.

God bless.

May 12, 2008 at 5:52 PM

I have always wanted a potting table...maybe i'll fix myself one this summer. I saw an old changing table, painted, holes cut for pots...it was soooo cute and handy. I am going to look for one..thanks for reminding me....
hugs, bj

May 13, 2008 at 4:51 PM

Hi Ginger, that is a great potting table. I used an old table for the longest time and it finally just fell apart...I'd love something like yours.

Your faucets are the cutest...I think the hummingbird is my favorite. Have a happy day. Hugs, linda

May 14, 2008 at 9:55 AM

I love your winding path!!! It definitly has appeal. Also, where did you find your frog faucet? I saw it once at Orchard Supply Hardware, and when I went back about 2 months later they no longer carried them. I have the humming bird also and really like it!

May 19, 2008 at 8:05 PM

Post a Comment