Posted by Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage

I am happy to announce that I have finished one project. It has been on my list for about a year now. So with this being done, I can start something new. This fountain was a gift from a friend , he never even took it out of the box. I fell in love with it, but was not crazy about the finish so I changed it. This is the before picture. I almost forgot to take a picture.

This is the finish look! I still have to put a coat of clear on to protect it from the water. I want to plant a vine in a pot in the coroner and have it grow up and around the fountain. This is next to our french doors so it will be nice to hear it from inside. Later this summer I will give you more of a tour, as you probable guessed it's really not company friendly as we speak. So later this spring or summer I will invite you back for another tour.
Have a wonderful day,
ginger






This entry was posted at 3/20/2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

4 comments

Wow, Ginger. I love the fountain. I'll be anxious to see it with a plant. You are very creative.
Sorry you're having computer problems again.
Have a great Easter tomorrow.

March 22, 2008 at 5:37 PM

Ginger the colour of the fountain is perfect now. It shows up so well.

Have a happy Easter.

God bless.

March 22, 2008 at 10:57 PM

Oh, i love the fountain darker...it looks great. You did GOOD!
hugs, bj

March 24, 2008 at 6:39 PM

It looks so much better darker! Love it!

March 25, 2008 at 4:35 PM

Post a Comment