Playing 4 Things Tag

Posted by Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage

Ok Jackie and Bj are doing this it sounds fun, and I am trying to play well with others so I thought I would play
Jobs

1. Day spa
2 Albertson's (28 years) I am still trying to decide what I want to be in I grow up.

Places I live
1.Norwalk California

2.Corona California

Vacation spots
1. Butchart Gardens & Victoria
2. Palm springs CA.
3. Carmel

Favorite Foods
1.Italian
2.Bread ( I love bread )

Places I would rather be

1. A Tree House with a beautifu view!
Okay I pass this on to these people
Celtic Heart
Mud Puddle girl
Have a wonderful day
ginger

This entry was posted at 11/20/2007 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

6 comments

I'm so glad you played the tag game. I love knowing a little bit about my blogging friends! And, I love bread, too!!
hugs, bj

November 20, 2007 at 7:43 AM

Hi Ginger! Happy Anniversary!! You and your hubby are so cute. Love that he lights candles - that is so sweet. Oh, btw, I am coveting your white couch! Thank you so much for always visiting my blog!! I wish you and your family the best Thanksgiving! Hugs to you,
Becky

November 20, 2007 at 3:47 PM

Hope this isn't a double post-Internet has been actin' up...nice to know a little more about you...looks fun to play. Thank you for including me. I will be doing this soon. Happy Thanksgiving~ cleaning today, tomorrow~will start so cooking for family to come over.

November 20, 2007 at 9:11 PM

Hi Ginger

Glad to learn a little bit more about you. Have a happy Thanksgiving holiday.

November 20, 2007 at 10:47 PM

K Ginger, I'm posting on my blog : )

Marion

November 20, 2007 at 11:20 PM

Fun post, glad to learn a little more about you! :o) Italian food is mighty good, and I love bread too. Especially a good hardy whole grain loaf with some wonderful cheese! :o) You and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving...

I am celebrating my 50th post with a give-away, so when possible pop over ok...

Hugs to you...

Beverly

November 21, 2007 at 12:33 AM

Post a Comment