STAY AT HOME GARDENER

Posted by Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage

Well it seems like I want to be home all time so I can work in my garden! There is just so much that has to be done and the you have the things that you want to do.
I think that I will take turns first I will do what I want to do. I have been wanting to make a couple of fairy gardens to sell. That's the frugal part in me I think if I can sell somethings to make extra money then that can go to my garden. I am in the process of redoing my hill, yes that's right I have a silly hill in my garden it is so hard to have a cottage garden on a hill. I am going to use some hedge's to make the hill seem smaller and then in front of the hedge's is where I will put my boarder. It will help with weeding. I am trying to make it so it is easier to maintain so as I get older I can still do the work myself. I have had guys come and weed for me but they always weed my new seedlings so that just does not work.Until next time have a blessed day.

This entry was posted at 7/31/2007 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment